Favorite Movie Quotes

"Do or Do not. There is no try."
--Yoda (Star Wars)

“Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn”
--Clark Gable (Gone with the Wind)

“We all go a little mad sometimes”
--Norman Bates (Psycho)

“My mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you’re gonna get”
--Forrest Gump (Forest Gump)

“I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse”
--Michael Corleone (The Godfather)

“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine”
--Rick Blaine (casablanca)

Monday, September 19, 2011

 I have decided to watch the 255 Greatest Films as compiled by combining the American Film Institute's top 100 of the last 100 years and the IMBD's list of 250 films voted by viewers. I will be watching at least one film a week and posting my opinions afterwards. I am not a film critic and everyone is welcome to disagree with what I think about these movies. The point is to watch movies I might not have seen otherwise and to have new experiences with films but that doesn't mean I will like them all. Everyone is welcome to follow and watch these movies along with me. It should be interesting... So in the words of Bette Davis, "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to
 be a bumpy night!"

6 comments:

  1. about 40 but I'm going to watch all of them over so that I can review them afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you have a lot of freetime on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mattboesch8907
    seems like so do you, if you took the time to comment on what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! I took a film class a few semesters ago and it was amazing! We watched so many wonderful films, and it really opened my eyes. Bette Davis is one of my favorites :) I'll be following...I'm curious to see what your opinion is on some of these films.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Brittani thanks! I hope that I get a lot out of this too... Glad you'll be following... :)

    ReplyDelete